Many keeps asking How to make Rick Simpson Oil due to it increase value as a medical cannabis extracts. Rick Simpson Oil such as the RSO 20 grams syring are easy to make if you have the patience. Actually the founder of the RSO has laid down a detail procedure on How to make Rick Simpson Oil and encourages patients to make it themselves if they can. In case you cannot make it by yourself, we are always available to sell you the best and most effecient quality of the RSO 20 gram at a very affordable price. Just place an order and an agent will respond to you. We deliver RSO 20 grams all around the globe including USA, UK, Europe, Australia, Canada and other. You can still learn on how to make it yourself below.
What is RSO 20 grams?
Put simply, RSO is an oil derived from cannabis. But rather than a solvent extract that strips trichomes from buds, RSO contains all the cannabinoids, terpenes, and additional compounds of the whole cannabis plant. The extraction process is complex and fairly long, similar to making a tincture. It’s typically near-black in color, and, admittedly, doesn’t taste great due to its high amount of plant matter (it uses the whole plant). RSO was created as a medicinal therapeutic for cancer and other chronic health conditions, like MS and asthma. While Rick Simpson no longer produces the oil himself, it remains a crucial ingredient in the treatment plans of patients across North America.
How to make Rick Simpson Oil 20 grams
Rick Simpson Oil has been used by countless people because it’s so easy to make. The cannabis infusion process is similar to the processes used to make cannabutter. To begin, users must start off with a high-quality indica strain with a high concentration of trichomes. The frostier the flower bud, the better. This recipe will make 60 grams of RSO. You can make smaller amounts, depending on your preference.
If you’ve ever wondered how to make Rick Simpson Oil, here’s exactly what you’ll need:
- 1 pound of cannabis
- 2 gallons of 99% isopropyl alcohol, butane, ethanol, or other solvents
- 5-gallon container or bucket
- A deep bowl
- Stirring spoon
- Rice cooker
- 60 mL plastic catheter tip syringe
- Pour your starting cannabis material into the 5-gallon container and add the solvent on top of the plant to completely cover it.
- As you add the solvent, stir and crush the cannabis material for about 3 minutes. During this time, THC will dissolve into the solvent yielding 80% or higher concentration.
- After stirring and crushing, drain the solvent into the large bowl over a cheesecloth. The plant material will remain on top of the cheesecloth. Put the cannabis material back into the 5-gallon container and keep adding more solvent. Stir and crush for three minutes again.
- Drain the solvent from the cannabis material back into the bowl using the cheesecloth and throw away the rest of the cannabis.
- Pour the solvent from the deep bowl into the rice cooker, filling it three-quarters of the way. Turn on the rice cooker.
- Rice cookers aren’t necessary to make RSO, but they are extremely helpful for first-time RSO makers. Rice cookers enable you to set it and forget it. Their slow and steady cooking method requires temperatures between 210 and 230 degrees Fahrenheit. At this temperature, decarboxylation of THC occurs, thereby activating its therapeutic benefits.
- As the solvent evaporates, add more of the concentrated mixture to your rice cooker until the bowl is empty. Keep in mind, this process can be dangerous. Make sure you are cooking in a well-ventilated area and avoid any flames, stovetops, cigarettes or other high-combustion sources.
- After all the solvent has evaporated, collect the oil into the 60 mL syringe. The syringe allows you to easily dose every time. RSO tends to run thick, and running the syringe under some warm water can make it easier to dispense.
There are no reviews yet.